You are here
IP Paralegal- Leading International Law Firm
- excellent career progression
- good remuneration package
About Our Client
International and well established law firm providing extensive range of legal and commercial services to local and international corporations.
Our client has established several representative offices in other Asian countries as well as in the US and the UK.
With one of the largest intellectual property practice in Hong Kong, the firm is recognized as one of Asia's market leaders providing the full range of intellectual property services required by multinational businesses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting lawyers in PRC Trademark applications, prosecution and general portfolio management
- Drafting submissions for filing with the Trademark Office and the Trademark Review & Adjudication Board
- Conducting trademark searches
The Successful Applicant
- The Ideal Candidate has at least 2 years experience in PRC trade mark prosecution work gained either in a law firm environment or in-house.
- You should have a good understanding of relevant law and regulations and the ability to conduct searches of IP databases.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Good Chinese drafting skills is essential.
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
Our client will offer to the right candidate competitive package and this is an incredible opportunity for a junior paralegal to further develop his/her career.