You are here
This position is now filled
IP Manager - MNC firm - based in Shenzhen
- Fantastic opportunity in Shenzhen
- Managerial opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is an international US patent licensing firm. They are growing their business operations throughout Asia Pacific and are looking for an IP Manager to join their team. This role is based in their Shenzhen office.
Our client is an international US patent licensing firm. They are growing their business operations throughout Asia Pacific and are looking for an IP Manager to join their team, based in Shenzhen.
- Draft and review contracts and agreements for licensing activities
- Further nurture and grow on the business partnerships established by the firm with other patent and licensees
- Assist in contract negotiations with external parties
- Ensure the timely settlement of all payments and conduct the relevant action if required
- Conduct research about laws and regulations in the China market
- Supervise one junior legal assistant
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have:
- LLB degree holder
- At least 3-5 years of Legal working experience in recognised firms
- Strong attention to detail
- Full fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Must be able to work in an independent manner
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a business sense
What's on Offer
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, with 13 months salary package, plus discretionary bonus, together with a stable 5 days working environment.