You are here
IP Head | Listed Manufacturing Company
- Stable and multinational work environment
- Expanding global business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known listed manufacturing company that owns a number of popular brands. Their products are sold worldwide. They have continued to perform strongly and still looking to grow their business. They have also built a sizable and dynamic in-house legal team over the years.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you will be leading the IP Department to tackle a full range of IP issues across different jurisdictions, including:
- advising and managing the company's trademark and patent portfolio;
- handling IP rights prosecutions;
- advising on IP right enforcement;
- handling and liaising external counsels on IP disputes and litigation; and
- drafting and reviewing IP licensing and commercial agreements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should:
- have 6-13 years of post qualification experience;
- have strong experience in handling various IP legal matters;
- speak and write fluent English (fluent Chinese will be an advantage); and
- have good communication and management skills.
What's on Offer
The company provides a stable and multinational work environment. You will have the chance to join and grow with an expanding global business. They also offer an attractive remuneration package.