You are here
IP Associate NQ-PQE2
- excellent remuneration package
- IP contentious and non-contentious work
About Our Client
- Our client is a top-tier international firm, where their IP practice has a strong profile in the market in handling a wide range of contentious and non-contentious IP matters.
- They have a dynamic and impressive team of lawyers, led by reputable partners in the field
Our client is seeking a Junior Associate who will support the team in IP matters. Working closely with key Partners, you will be responsible in advising Hong Kong, PRC and international clients on strategic issues relating to the protection, enforcement and commercial exploitation of IP rights.
The Successful Applicant
A Hong Kong qualified lawyer with NQ- PQE2 years' PQE who:
- Preferably has relevant HK + PRC expertise in dealing with IP matters
- Must be organized and has excellent attention to detail
- Has excellent command of oral and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
- This is an excellent opportunity for career progression within a top tier IP practice