You are here
- Good Working Environment
- Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is ranked as one of the top five international law firms. Their international offering within the market is recognized by some of the most important and influential publications and organizations around the world. More than half of the world's top 100 brands rely on our client to fully protect their intellectual property assets. As an IP Administrator, you will be joining an experienced team and be given the opportunity to develop an impressive portfolio.
In this role, you will be supporting a broad range of IP matters including trademark portfolio management, brand protection, IP related transactions including acquisition and licensing of IP rights, IP enforcement actions for trademark, copyright and domain name related issues. You will be reporting to the partners of the practice who are highly regarded within their field.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- LLB holder or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of legal experience working in IP from international law firm or in-house legal position
- Familiar with the trade mark practice
- Excellent language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proactive, good team player and responsible
What's on Offer
There is a clear and present career path for the person in this role. Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the right calibre.