You are here
IoT Engineer/ Team Leader
- Well-funded R&D Team
- Expanding Market, Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned ODM enterprise, who specialises in the R&D, manufacturing and supplying of electronic devices to both business partners and consumers across the globe. To cope with their business expansion and the market's demand, they are now looking for a couple of experienced IoT (Engineer/ Team Leader) candidates to join their team and become one of the pioneers in the market.
- Participate in the selection stage of development tools and hardware (e.g. processors)
- Liaise with technical marketing team to define product specs
- Coordinate with developers on the development of user interface (UI), firmware, connection module and etc.
- Develop/ create device monitoring tools and update patches
- Prepare technical specs/ documentations/ guidelines to manage version controls and for further improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above holder in IT/ Computer Studies/ Electronic Engineering/ Related Discipline
- Relevant product development experience in Low Power Electronics, Light Weight Embedded OS System, or connectivity modules
- Proven role in delivering fully functional integrated UI and/ or applications
- Sound knowledge in WLAN, TCP/IP, WiFi protocols is required
- Knowledge in wireless connectivity protocols (e.g. Zigbee or ZWAVE) is highly regarded
- Familiar with processors, RTOS/ lightweight embedded OS and etc.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
These roles are suited to open-minded and passionate individuals, who are keen to explore the IoT area as one of the pioneers. Great exposure, career development opportunities, and an excellent team-based working environment could be expected.