You are here
Investor Relations Real Estate International Investors
- Investor Relations International Investors
- Greater China, North America and Europe
About Our Client
Our client is the real estate investment management and advisory arm of a large financial holdings group that provides global investors with access to a wide array of real estate investment opportunities. Established in the early 2000s, our clients experienced and professional team has been successfully managing seven funds/vehicles, investing in over 15 projects in China spanning across over 5 million square meters with aggregate asset values over USD 9 billion in residential, retail and commercial properties. The group is expanding its coverage in Europe and the US, as well as investing in logistics properties and youth apartments.
- Work with Senior Management and REG's BD team to follow up on clients' interest in funds to be launched by REG. These funds include: USD funds (inbound into China/Asia), RMB-denominated funds, and Outbound funds, with a focus on USD funds.
- Serve as a key contact with various internal teams with regards to all aspects of investor relations and fund raising, incl. process management, preparation of documents and client presentations.
- Responsible for the writing and production of communications materials for investors, including announcements, marketing materials, speeches etc. and maintaining their quality.
- Develop and maintain an investor relations plan.
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for the investor relations function.
The Successful Applicant
- Similar role/experience with PE or PERE funds, placement agents, mutual funds, banks, security firms or other financial service entities;
- At least 5 years' working experience, including 3 years or above related experience (BD/Investor Relations, Fund Raising);
- Strong relationship management and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English a must;
- Proficiency in either Cantonese or Mandarin required (working language in office is Mandarin)
- Bachelor degree and above;
- Target-driven & self-motivated;
- Pleasant and client-focus;
- Good team-work spirit;
- Willing to learn and to adapt.
What's on Offer
- This role reports into the Senior Managing Director of the Real Estate Fund based in Hong Kong.
- 30% travel required
- High bonus schemes