You are here
Investment Project Manager - FMCG/ Heatlhcare
- Dynamic position with a growing company
- Great China exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding FMCG company in HK. They have new capital coming in and are planning to further expand their business. They are looking for a professional to lead expansion projects.
Reporting to the MD, you will:
- Lead PRC investment projects in fields like hospitals, pharmaceutical factory, clinics etc.
- Conduct regularly meetings with investors, fund houses, bankers and other external parties
- Perform due diligence and conduct market research to assess the feasibility of potential projects
- Prepare proposals and presentation to board members regarding the investment projects
- Arrange business trips and go for site visits
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with at least 8 years solid experience in handling Investment Projects
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- CPA Qualification is preferred
- Manufacturing, health care experience would be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Mandarin
What's on Offer
Great role for career advancement. Dynamic position with all rounded and exciting duties.