You are here
Investment Project Manager - Asset Management
- Highly visible role
- Investment Project Manager - Asset Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading asset management in the world with a strong reputation for the career progression and growth of their employees. A need has arisen within the project function for a seasoned manager.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Representing the investment community on strategic initiatives to ensure that impacts are correctly analysed, assessed and managed during the course of a project
- Working closely with management team to assist in the implementation of service enhancements
- Developing detailed project plans and managing activities to agreed timescales
- Reporting status to senior management and project sponsors
- Highlighting key issues and working with project teams to develop solutions
- Escalating issues and concerns where necessary
The Successful Applicant
You will possess at least 5 years experience operating in project management or business analysis capacity, preferably within a fund management company or investment banking environment. You should have strong understanding of the investment process and usages of different types of derivative instruments. You should be able to perform detailed business analysis and also possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to make crucial, time pressured decisions. Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
What's on Offer
Good bonus opportunity on top of outstanding salary. Our client encourages employees to develop leadership skills and progress to a more senior position.