You are here
Investment Products - Accountant - Chinese based I-Bank
- Opportunity to learn different investment products
- Opportunity within an Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest fast growing Chinese Based Investment Bank. Their products range from direct investment, securities sales and brokerage, asset management, wealth management, private equity, bonds, futures, derivatives, debt financing to other alternative investments. The company emphasis on the personal development of each employee, learning opportunity and career opportunity are constantly provided as an option to their employees.
Globally they have around 3,000 employees, and still expanding proactively due to their business success. As their HK Finance Team expands, they are currently seeking for an Accountant to handle different Financial Investment Products.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Prepare daily journals and analysis on different investment products;
- Prepare accounting entries and reconciliation for daily investments' transactions;
- Prepare products related month end closing and financial statement reports;
- Ensure the compliance of financial regulations and risk control procedures are probably done;
- Liaise with external auditor, tax consultants and regulatory bodies annually;
- Deliver high quality of work within deadlines;
- Assist on UAT testing and system development periodically;
- Assist on any other Ad hot task or projects.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- Bachelor degree holder;
- Over 3 years of in accounting on investment products;
- Accounting treatment's knowledge and experience on accounting treatment on investment products such as structured products, fixed income, derivatives, interest rate SWAP, credit default SWAP, future, forward, option, bond, equity or commodity.
- Fluent level of spoken Mandarin; Business level of written English and Chinese are a MUST;
- With strong ownership of task and humble to learn attitude;
- Willing to contribute to the team ie, teach and assist work from junior staffs;
- Adequate MS Excel skills and system enhancement experience is preferred;
- Optimistic mindset and attitude; able to cope with tight deadlines while working under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- Convenience working location - Central
- Close and friendly team based working environment
- 5 days work
- Bank holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Sport allowance or fitness club membership
- Opportunity to be part of the Investment banking - Finance Team
- Excellent career progression opportunity - growing company