You are here
Investment Operations Office (1 year renewable contract)
- Settlement position with Chinese Securities firm
- Operations role - fixed income products
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prestigious securities brokerage firm in Hong Kong and China. They are looking for an experienced Investment Operations Officer (contract) to join their Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the manager of the team, you will be responsible for handling settlements for fixed income products:
- Performing daily investment operations including trade booking and settlement
- Preparing payment instructions for FXMM, Margin, and other cash settlement
- Following up on settlement issues with brokers and custodian banks
- Work closely with trading desk to provide operations support
- Engage in ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this position, you will have the following:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in settlement/ operations
- Product knowledge in fixed income, cash equity and FXMM etc.
- Strong Excel skills (VBA skills highly preferred)
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Remewable contract, temp to perm opportunity.
Generous gratuity bonus will be offered to the candidate.