You are here
This position is now filled
Internal Control Manager
- Famous Chinese IT Company (NASDAQ Listed)
- Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is the No. 1 acceleration product provider in China as measured by market share in December 2014, according to iResearch. The company operates a powerful internet platform in China based on cloud computing to provide users with quick and easy access to digital media content through its core products and services, the Accelerator and the cloud acceleration subscription services. The company is increasingly extending into mobile devices in part through potentially pre-installed acceleration products in mobile phones and to living rooms through TV coverage. Benefitting from the large user base accumulated by the Accelerator, the company has further developed various value-added services to meet a fuller spectrum of its users' digital media content access and consumption needs.
The role is responsible for providing leadership to drive an effective and efficient control environment supporting assigned business process areas. The position provides broad exposure to various levels of management and offers an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of the control environment, business practices and systems. Activities will also include working with members of the extended Internal Audit department, including the Strategic Risk Management function.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Communicating across the organization to drive control awareness and accountability
* Review of and input into business processes and controls
* Support various Corporate project initiatives, reviewing process designs and approving end to end controls framework
* Responsible as Internal Controls Lead for Sarbanes Oxley tasks, including risk assessment, annual planning, control review, testing tracking/re-performance and remediation status updates and guidance
* Ensure alignment with external auditor requirements
* Periodically review and update financial and pertinent operational company-wide policies.
* Assist Internal Audit on an ad hoc basis, including fraud investigations and other ancillary projects.
* Self-development through on-the-job coaching, special assignments, formal training, and regular staff meetings for sharing best practices.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* Excellent communication/presentation/interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage multiple complex assignments / self-starter
* Strong business acumen
The Successful Applicant
1.Bachelor degree and above;
2.Finance, accouting, auditing and relevant major preferred
3.Solid internal audit management skills, familiar with SOX404, familiar with internal control and internal audit process and details
4.Excellent communication skills
5.Holding a certificate of AICPA, CIA, CISA preferred.
6.IT industry experiences preferred
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package with excellent IT industry exposure.