You are here
Internal Auditor Manager (manufacturing & 50% Travel) - HKD50K
- Leading and well-established company
- Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
The client is a well-established company which is a market leader in their industry. They are now providing an exciting opportunity for a high calibre professional to join their internal audit team.
- Reports to the Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Design audit and testing programs
- Plan the audit assignments in accordance to the Group's Internal Audit Plan.
- Use risk-based approach to identify all associated risk.
- Identify key risk on business process and make recommendations to process owners and prepare audit reports
- Conduct audit follow up on audit observation to assist / facilitate audited departments in completing the agreed improvement actions
The Successful Applicant
- Hold HKICPA / ACIPA / CIA / CISA or Equivalent qualification
- Experiences with IT audit or SAP system
- University degree in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines or equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years' experience with 2 years audit experience gained from Big 4
- Audit experience in manufacturing industry is essential
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance
- Holiday allowances