You are here
Internal Auditor - High travel (Big 4 are welcome!)
Diverse Business Group
Excellent Career Prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-established and highly reputable multinational company, with businesses spanning across multiple sectors, and operating some of the most highly recognizable brands in Hong Kong. The Group has businesses across the globe, and embraces a multicultural work environment.
Reporting to the Head of Audit, and working as part of a sizable audit team, you will be responsible for developing audit plans and assessing for risk. You will be expected to be hands-on in analyzing the financial and operational controls, and for evaluating and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of risk management, controls, and governance processes.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with professional accounting qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of audit experience ideally gained from a Big 4
- Hands-on experience in audit planning and financial and operational audit
- Excellent communications skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
- Solid team player, and able to perform under minimum supervision
- Willing to travel across the APAC region
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most reputable and most sizable listed conglomerate groups. You will gain excellent exposure on a regional level across APAC, and will have ample opportunities for career advancement within the Group. A competitive remuneration package is offered along with other fringe benefits.