You are here
Internal Audit Manager
- Well established HK listed company
- Excellent HK & PRC development opportunity
About Our Client
The client is a leading luxury fashion retailer and a listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Currently they have a substantial amount of retail shops in Hong Kong, Macau, PRC, Taiwan and Singapore. To cope with the clients rapid business development, they are constantly looking out for stand out calibre candidates to join their business.
Reporting to the CEO & COO, the Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- Audit the activities of various departments for compliance with plans, policies and procedures prescribed by management.
- Focus on both financial and operations audit issues, conducting extensive risk review and testing of process, flows and systems covering all functions of the business in Company.
- Prepare and monitor audit plans and programmes.
- Prepares and submits reports on the results of audits, recommending improvements in policies and procedures.
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as statutory and regulatory laws and directives.
- Any other task as and when assigned by the management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a degree holder in Accounting and Finance, preferably with HKICPA or ACCA qualifications. You will have between 3 - 5 years of combined Internal/external audit experience from Big 4 and also within a Hong Kong listed or a sizeable organisation. You will have outstanding interpersonal, communication and time management skills with strong leadership abilities. Ideally, you will have lead a team before. You will be proactive, highly-motivated and attentive on all projects. You will be an advanced in Excel and have excellent analytical abilities. Fluent English and Chinese is expected with Mandarin is essential. Occasional travel is required.
What's on Offer
The Internal Audit Manager will have:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance
- Great holiday allowances
- Other various internal benefits