You are here
Internal Audit Manager - Fast Growing Company with Expansion
Growing Company and Expanding Team
Key Role in Company's Development
About Our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is an innovative and growing company that provides professional corporate advisory and management services to a range of businesses in the APAC region, specifically in the online and IT industry. Due to the success and expansion of the business, an exciting new role has been created to support this growth.
As an integral member on corporate level and leader of the internal audit team, this newly created position will directly report to the CEO and Board of Directors. The role will be an essential business partner who develops and implements the annual audit plan, as well as to manage risks and enhance internal control.
* Establish the Internal Audit function on corporate level
* Identify efficiency enhancement on internal control and operations for various business units
* Drive process improvement and to ensure that all business units are in compliance with corporate policies
* Lead and conduct on-site inspection on different aspects such as finance, operation, workflow, IT, etc.
* Consolidate all audit findings and present to the Board of Directors with recommended improvements
* Demonstrate a proactive approach to implement and follow up on corrective actions
* Manage group risks by advising and implementing risk control policies and develop risk-based audit
* Analyse potential risks on both group and business unit level and recommend appropriate actions
* Organise and participate in regional risk management activities across all regions
* Collaborate closely with business units to identify and improve control weaknesses in business process
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven internal audit professional, preferably with set up experience and regional exposure.
* A bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or related discipline from a reputable university
* Professional qualification from HKICPA / ACCA or other recognised professional bodies
* At least 5 years of experiences in internal audit roles with some experiences gained from managerial level
* Proactive and independent problem solver
* Excellent communication skills in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Able to build strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders from various business units
* Good organisation, analytical and implementation skills
* Effective leadership with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to coach team members
* Willingness to travel to PRC and South East Asia on a regular basis
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to the job will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and friendly environment, you will enjoy a regional role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and to develop your capabilities. Our client offers a 5-day work week, year-end double pay, overseas travel allowance, medical and accident insurance and other benefits.