You are here
Interior & Space Planning Director
Dynamic career development platform
Competitive compensation and Benefit is provided
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing retail company in the fashion field with high speed development trend and ambitious globalize plan in the next 3-5 years.
1. This is a highly creative role in Interior Design and Space Planning area
2. Contribution to the strategic Store Design Concept, to the overview and the execution.
3. Providing design direction for all Store Designing projects from Concept through, and partnering with project managers to ensure design intent is carried through.
4. Leading and managing a team. Specific tasks may include; tracking schedules and designer assignments, employee mentorship and training, annual reviews, and team feedback.
The Successful Applicant
1. Professional Degree (B.Arch., M.Arch., or Interior Design Degree)
2. Minimum of 10 years' high-end Retail Store design experience (should be able to showcase finished/built work).
3. Ability to brainstorm design quickly, sketch ideas, think on your feet, and juggle multiple design challenges with clarity and conviction
4. Superior leadership skills with the ability to self-manage and manage staff
5. Proficiency in AutoCAD (2008 or higher) and all Adobe programs
6. 3-D Modeling and Renderings skills are not required but would be valuable
7. Ability to work in a fast paced environment
8. Highly organized
9. Chinese Mandarin and English is preferred
What's on Offer
1. Dynamic career development platform
2. Competitive compensation and Benefit is provided