You are here
This position is now filled
Integration Project Manager - Financial Services
- Renewable Direct Contract
- Top Tier Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Financial Services provider and to cope with its aggressive demands, it is currently looking for a high caliber Integration Project Manager (Director/Senior Director) to join its team.
- Participate in the requirements gathering and review process from a technical integration point of view, highlighting potential requirements gaps and mismatches between applications
- Assess requirements gathered to determine the integration functionality required to be implemented, and changes to the Backend Systems and integrations
- Develop the solution architecture based on the requirements gathered. Liaise with stakeholders to obtain agreement on design decisions and obtain endorsement.
- Provide oversight of the design process for all integrating components. Step in and provide direction when required.
- Ensure technical assertions made by components leads are valid, soliciting further details as required
- Develop and track software development and infrastructure activities against an integration project schedule, reporting and treating potential delivery risks as required.
- Work closely with the Test Manager to ensure integrating components are available to support planned testing phases
- Act as the escalation point for any technical issues
The Successful Applicant
- University in computer science or related disciplines
- Solid 5+ years project management experience in: medium to large scale projects; a sizable team with a mixture of local & offshore developers
- Excellent project management, stakeholder management and vendor management skills
- Experience in working with Regional and Global teams
- Experience in preparing business cases and management presentation
- Proactive, self-motivated and adapted to changes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently under pressure and meet tight schedules
- Holder of professional certifications in Project Management is a definite advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate
- International Working Environment
- Great Exposure