You are here
- Paralegal background required
- Wide range of duties
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the strongest financial institutions across the APAC region. They make the most of financial opportunities to provide their customers with the best service, building long-term relationships and are looking for someone to join their growing team.
- Build up relationship with all those involved to conclude the case at the earliest and avoid litigation development;
- Draft and review a variety of contracts and correspondence;
- Liaise with clients for meetings, to ensure the best customer service is given to them;
- Perform any other duties, task oriented or claims related as may be delegated by senior staff;
- Provide quality and professional claims service to customers;
- Proactive in monitoring claims to minimize claims settlement;
- Maintain that all claims are processed successfully according to company policies.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed Legal Executive/LLB qualification;
- 2 to 3 years claims management experience is ideal within a litigation space;
- Solid experience and knowledge in insurance principles and claims agreements;
- Beneficial to know Employees' Compensation Ordinance and case law associated;
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a plus);
What's on Offer
Good working environment with a growing global insurance house.