You are here
Information Security Manager
- Growing innovative firm
- Newly created role, things to drive
About Our Client
Our client is an international R&D company (Specialising in IoT & advance technologies). They founded in the US by technology guru and is having a board range of products across consumer, commercial, and military spaces.
To cope with the expansion of their Asia business, they have created a new Information Security Manager in Hong Kong. You will be part of the global information security team (Directly report to Global Information Security Director.), and serve as the subject matter expert to manage the Asia Pacific region. To oversee all information security aspects across the company's offices & manufacturing plants in Hong Kong, China, Japan, Australia and etc.
- Perform information security evaluations and tests
- Collaborate with 3rd parties and regional IT teams to ensure the standardisation of information security strategies
- Create and maintain security documentations (i.e. guidelines, policies, best practices, and frameworks)
- Manage, drive and operate all security initiatives for their regional sites, such as deployment projects, policy implementations and etc.
- Develop security monitoring processes and/or tools
- Be the subject matter expert to provide consultation, recommendation and advisory on information security aspect
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree or above in IT/ Computer Science/ related disciplines
- Any security certifications would be a huge plus (i.e. CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Track record in Information Security; background in ISO 27001 is highly regarded
- Capable to position and drive security initiatives as a business enabler
- A solid background in leadership, process/ program development, and management
- Experience in some of the followings topics: Network Security, Cloud Security, Identify Management, Next-Generation/ Layer 7 Firewall, SIEM, and etc.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, process management, and analytical skills
- Strong communication skill in English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package along with a great career development platform for the successful candidate to strive and progress.