You are here
Information Security Analyst - Sizeable and stable enterprise
- Heavily invest into latest technologies
- Family alike and team based environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and sizeable enterprise, whom invests heavily into technologies and as well the usual first-follower bringing in/ implementing latest technologies to their business (Always been used as "case studies" for vendors, while you will be involved in these projects!). They are currently looking for an Information Security Analyst for their team, and you will be acting as an internal security consultant to review, suggest and enhance security standard on IT infrastructure spaces.
- IT security analysis - Perform/ liaise with 3rd parties on penetration test, event logs/ rules review, vulnerability scan and etc.
- Internal security consultation - Coordinate and meet with internal IT infrastructure teams at times. To study, suggest and aim to enhance the system's security level
- Project coordination - Act as an internal project leader to drive and follow up on project status with infrastructure teams
- Documentation - Review and maintain security policies and standards
- Act as the main escalation contact to response to assigned security incidents
- Participate in the IT security audit process
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of Diploma or above in IT/ Computer Science/ related disciplines
- A minimum 2 years of working experience in IT security
- A solid background/ strong theoretical knowledge in IT infrastructure (Networking, Server/ Datacenter operation, Virtualization/ Cloud, etc.)
- Sound knowledge in vulnerability management, security incident management, cyber-security and etc.
- Holder of security certifications are highly regarded (e.g. CISSP)
- Strong communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package along with a great platform for the successful candidate to strive and progress. Job rotation and promotion opportunities available.