You are here
Immigration Lawyer - Global Consultancy Firm
- Rare employment/immigration in-house opportunity
- Highly reputable international organization
About Our Client
A highly reputable and very well-known international consultancy firm.
- Responsible for a full range of immigration matters for the APAC region, with an emphasis on Greater China and Southeast Asian countries.
- Advising in-house lawyers, human resources, and consultants of relevant work visa and work permit regulations and requirements.
- Securing work authorisation for consultants, as well as providing guidance and planning on relevant tax and other income-related matters.
- Developing an immigration compliance program to meet various organisational objectives.
- Advising on other employment related matters as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Common law jurisdiction qualified solicitor with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience or more.
- Experience working in an international law firm and/or in a reputable immigration services firm.
- Knowledgeable about immigration policies and laws in Asia, ideally in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and any other Asian countries.
- Possesses experience in advising clients on setting up internal guidelines revolving around immigration / cross-border work / permit / visa related issues.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English, ideally with fluency in one Asian language.
What's on Offer
A rare and excellent opportunity for lawyers with immigration or employment experience to move in-house. A highly competitive salary package with other attractive benefits is on offer, as well as fantastic career development opportunities.