You are here
Illicit Trade Manager - FMCG
- Senior in-house legal role
- APAC coverage
About Our Client
Our client is one of the key-players in the FMCG market, looking to expand their operations. This role will mainly be responsible for protecting the company's brand name and business interests by preventing illicit trade of these FMCG products.
Our client is looking for an Illicit Trade Manager to join their growing operations in Hong Kong. They are a well-known brand name in the FMCG market.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Strong knowledge regarding illicit trade activities in the Asia Pacific region, and know the key drivers and pressure points for this type of trade
- Ensure that all anti-illicit trade strategies are streamlined across the firm and in line with business interests
- Provide training and guidance across the firm to ensure knowledge is transferred to all teams via workshops, seminars and informative presentations
- Control over the research and investigation process and assist with the implementation of any enforcement techniques
- Support the business's projects regarding anti-illicit trade, and assisting with the roll out and engagement from all relevant parties
- Establish strong business relationships with all internal and external parties, such as internal illicit trade teams and external law enforcement agencies, to better manage processes
The Successful Applicant
The selected candidate must have:
- LLB holder or above
- At least 6-10 years of legal experience in an in-house, government or public affairs area
- Previous experience in illicit trade, government affairs and public policies is an advantage
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Strong communicator of information in written and spoken English (knowledge of Chinese is not a must)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
An attractive remuneration package in a stable working environment with added benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.