You are here
- Respected HK Listed Company
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well established HK listed company with a highly strong business portfolio, particularly across HK and PRC. Due to the business requirement, they are currently in the market looking for a highly skilled Internal Audit Manager to join their company on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and plan financial, compliance and operational audits across HK and PRC
- Asses key business risks and utilise excellent communication skills to validate key areas
- Develop accurate and insightful reports to ensure and suggest recommendations on controlling the weakness
- Implement value adding material to ensure action plans moving forward
- Focus on special projects to assist senior management
- Present to senior management and stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant (ACCA, HKICPA etc) with over 10 years of Big 4 and commercial audit experience, preferably from a HK listed Company and/or from a property/real estate industry is highly preferable. The candidate must have prior experience in financial, operational and compliance audit and have dealt with project auditing is beneficial. Must have dealt with senior management and stakeholders previously and also have prior management experience. Communication is very important so a fluent use of Cantonese, Mandarin and English is a must. a 30 - 40% travel to PRC is expected within this role.
What's on Offer
In return, the successful candidate will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package along with various company fringe benefits. He/She will also have the opportunity to work for a well established HK listed company with rooms for wide development and exposure.