You are here
IA Assistant Manager (10% travel) - Listed Company (~550K)
- Solid internal audit experience with 10% travel
- Exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading listed company in HK. To support their growing business, they are now looking for a high calibre individual to join their finance team.
- Report to Head of IA
- Design audit and testing programs
- Plan the audit assignments on the operation and controls in accordance to the Group's Internal Audit Plan.
- Evaluate of compliance of local rules and regulations
- Use risk-based approach to identify all associated risk.
- Identify internal control deficiencies and make audit recommendations
- Conduct ad hoc accounting projects assigned by Management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Member of ACCA/ HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Big Four CPA firms, multinational or listed organizations
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong and PRC tax, accounting standards and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Be proactive, detail-minded, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Exciting role to oversee the Group's overall internal control performance. Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company.