You are here
Human Resources Manager
- Key HR Business Partner
- Hong Kong & China Focused
About Our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client develops, manufactures and markets quality products to international customers. With continued business success and future growth imminent in Asia, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional of the highest calibre to join Hong Kong and China Operation.
This role will play a key role in providing leadership, planning and direction to the HR function of the manufacturing operations in line with the business objectives. You will oversee the full spectrum of HR services including C&B, recruitment, talent retention, employee relations and performance management. You will develop and implement HR policies and procedures and act as a true HR business partner to provide strategic counsel.
- Manage the day to day operational activities of all general HR & Admin issues, ensuring employees have the support, training, equipment and benefits which they require
- Develop and introduce new or revised policies and procedures in line with Global and Regional requirements at the same time as meeting local needs
- Support Management with Performance Management System including annual appraisal and personal development plans.
- Ensure pay and benefits are consistent with the market, through conducting benchmarking activities
- Leading Training & Development activities including policy, documentation, delivery and administration
- Manage recruitment plan for all local staff in line with current budget
The Successful Applicant
Degree qualified, you will have a minimum 10 years HR generalist experience with at least 3 years gained in a senior management position. A strong understanding of HR practices and employment legislation in China is expected. Prior exposure to the manufacturing sector in CHina is essential. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skill. Fluency in Mandarin and English will be essential for this role. Frequent travel is required. Immediately available is preferred.
What's on Offer
Base salary $60,000 to $70,000 x 13 + Bonus + Benefits