You are here
Human Resources Manager - Sizable MNC
- Team Leader for Hong Kong
- Generalist with C&B focus
About Our Client
Our client is an international construction company from Europe. They are well-established in Hong Kong as regional hub in Asia.
- Reporting to the Regional HR Director, you will provide leadership, planning and direction to the HR function in line with the objectives of the organisation.
- Handle a board range of HR issues, including Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, retention and development, performance management, employee relations and organisation development.
- Oversees payroll processing, taxation, and day-to-day C&B operations with support of subordinates.
- Recommend and implement a competitive C&B structure that reflects local needs and in line with the global guidelines.
- Work closely with other regional offices in Asia and the HQ in Europe for structural changes and new initiatives.
- Leading the full-function HR team to achieve the objectives of company's new direction and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8-10 years in Human Resources, with strong experience in Compensation & Benefits.
- Hands-on, mature and able to deal with senior internal stakeholders
- Enjoy and willing to take on challenges.
- Strategic mindset with experience in leading a small team.
- HR Generalist with C&B focused or C&B Specialist with Full-Spectrum exposures will also be considered.
- MNC and stable background is a big plus.
- Prior Experience in using "SUCCESS FACTORS" is an advantage
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive package with strong strategic experience to the right candidate.