You are here
Human Resources Manager (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Responsibiity
- Hong Kong Based
About Our Client
Our client is a highly successful international company with an impressive global office network and multinational client base. With a strong corporate culture, they embrace diversity, individuality, openness and loyalty. Presently, they are looking to recruit a regional Human Resources professional of the highest calibre.
You will be responsible for managing and developing the HR function across Asia. A key focus of the role will be to manage the day-to-day HR operations across the region, as well as to assist and develop others through sound HR advice and support. You will manage the full spectrum of HR, including: talent acquisition, retention and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and process re-engineering.
- Drive performance through the people agenda, engaging with operational teams and implementing HR strategy
- Oversee all resourcing and talent requirements
- To ensure the training strategy is fit for purpose and develops people through all levels of the organisation
- Contribute to the overall business strategy as part of the Senior Management Team
- Identify talent and manage development ensuring people are challenged and achieve their potential
- Ensure full compliance under employment law regulations
- To ensure management development is ongoing and consistent
- Oversee the company payroll function to establish a reward strategy that attracts and retains the best talent
- Undertake project work as required
- Plan effectively for new openings, ensuring it is optimally resourced within time and budget
- Build effective relationships with all key stake holders
The Successful Applicant
You will have a solid HR generalist experience with in multinational organization. You will be comfortable working in a fun, yet challenging environment where you will be required to lead and manage a range of strategic projects whilst maintaining a practical and hands-on approach. Your ability to build credible relationships across the business will be fundamental to your success. This is a genuine opportunity for a talented HR practitioner to make their mark. Fluency in English is essential. Travel is required. Immediately available is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
Five days work