You are here
Human Resources & Administration Manager
- Hong Kong & China Focus
- Excellent Remuneration Package
About Our Client
A well established company with brand names that are instantly recognised in Asia Pacific.
This challenging position will assume overall responsibility for Human Resources and Administration functions in Hong Kong and China. You will provide a proactive, strategic and high quality HR Service focusing on a diverse range of activities including recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee relations and training & development. You will review and integrate existing Human resources policies and practices as well as implementing new initiatives.
- Work closely with the Board and support strategic objectives while recognising the specific needs of business environments.
- Manage the day to day operational activities of all general HR & Admin issues, ensuring employees have the support, training, equipment and benefits which they require
- Develop and introduce new or revised policies and procedures in line with business directions
- Support Management with Performance Management System including annual appraisal and personal development plans.
- Ensure pay and benefits are consistent with the market, through conducting benchmarking activities
- Leading Training & Development activities including policy, documentation, delivery and administration
- Manage recruitment plan for all local staff in line with current budget
The Successful Applicant
Degree qualified, you will have a minimum 10 years HR generalist experience with at least 3 years gained in a senior management position. A strong understanding of HR practices and employment legislation in China is expected. Prior exposure to the manufacturing sector in China is essential. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skill. Fluency in Mandarin and English will be essential for this role. Frequent travel is required.
What's on Offer
5 days work