You are here
Human Resource Manager
- Regional Role
- Real Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is an international provider of marketing technology with an impressive global network. An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly skilled human resources professional to join this rapidly expanding organization.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will oversee a full range of human resources functions.
- Maintain policy implementation/process needs for employee.
- As a true HR partner to senior management, you will provide strategic advice in addition to hands-on support for all HR related matter including manpower planning, recruitment, C&B, performance manage and employee relations.
- Work on international HR projects.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in HR or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of Human Resources.
- Well versed of Hong Kong labour law
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skill.
- Ability to demonstrate clear, concise communication, good judgment and discretion.
- Excellent English language skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package to attract the best