You are here
Great company culture
Career development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known American company leading in the industry. With continued business success and imminent future growth, an opportunity has arisen for an HRIS Expert to join the operation in Shenzhen.
1. In charge of HRIS routine operation, and follow up of change requests to meet the business needs, both from technical and functional perspective.
2. Lead the process to improve people master data quality.
3. Fully comprehend HR business processes and deal with them using Workday HCM solutions.
4. Resolve complex or advanced Workday JIRA requests.
5. Conducts needs assessments: analyzes current data and identifies opportunities for improved system functionality and accuracy.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related major.
2. Experience in Workday/Peoplesoft system is a must.
3. Good project management skills/experience
4. Have a good command of Workday or Peoplesoft, Workday more preferable.
5. Proficient in both oral and written English.
6.IT background is a prefence
What's on Offer
1. Great company culture
2.Career development opportunity