You are here
- Good career platform
- Attractive package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading media company in China. With continued business success and future growth, an opportunity has arisen for an HRD to join the operation in Shenzhen.
1. Consults and coaches business leaders on organizational change management, employee issues and sustainability.
2. Champions employee engagement, supporting growth and development of people in the business.
3. Establishes effective HR programs and processes which comply with the challenges of the business.
4. Drives the key HR processes in the business: strategic planning, staffing, organization capability development, performance management, talent management, reward and recognition, internal and external relations employee development.
5. Supports the implementation of change management processes in the business as well as leading major HR change initiatives.
6. Works with functional managers to identify, retain key employees and high potential employees, and to carry out development that aligned with succession planning process.
7. Participates in the successful recruitment of management level employees.
8. Ensure compliance with laws and regulations in Hong Kong and China.
The Successful Applicant
1. Knowledge of Human Resources Management; minimum 10 years experience in which at least 5 years or above in a managerial position preferably gained from sizable companies.
2. Proven track record in providing both strategic and operational human resources management
3. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
4. Good at written and oral English
5. Strong knowledge in employment laws
6. Candidates with experience working in a matrix environment will be at an advantage
7. An energetic and assertive personality is expected with strong business acumen and leadership to drive change and influence key decision makers
What's on Offer
Good career platform + Attractive package