You are here
HRBPAn outstanding international software firm
- Career development platform
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known high-tech company. With continued business success and future growth, an opportunity has arisen for a HRBP to join the operation in Shenzhen.
1. Report to HRD and lead a small but highly focused HR support team in the department;
2. The key responsibility is overseeing a full spectrum of human resources;
3. Provide strategic advice as well as hands-on support for HR related matters on manpower planning, recruitment, compensations & benefits, performance management and employee relations;
4. Facilitate annual performance management processes, including:
assignment review, performance review, promotions, and remuneration
5. Provide extensive HR solutions and strategy to a particular assigned revenue division of the firm;
6. Provide strategic and operational advice, work closely with employees and managers to identify appropriate solutions and providing sound advice on their people management requirements.
The Successful Applicant
1. The successful applicant is a bachelor degree holder with minimum 6-year experience as HRBP .
2. You must be well versed in PRC labor lows, legal compliance, culture and practice.
3. An energetic and flexible approach will be necessary.
4. You must have exceptional problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Strong ability to be work independently and career driven is a must.
6. Fluent in English, especially in speaking.
What's on Offer
Career development platform + Competitive salary