You are here
- Sizeable company with great reputation
- Career progression opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in IT background. With continued business success and future growth imminent, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner of the highest caliber to join the operation in Shenzhen.
1. Report to BU's HRD and lead a small but highly focused HR support team in the department;
2. The key responsibility is overseeing a full spectrum of human resources;
3. Provide strategic advice as well as hands-on support for HR related matters on manpower planning, recruitment, compensations & benefits, performance management and employee relations;
4. Provide extensive HR solutions and strategy to a particular assigned revenue division of the firm;
5. Provide strategic and Operational advice, work closely with employees and managers to identify appropriate solutions and providing sound advice on their people management requirements.
The Successful Applicant
1. Smart with good educational background, bachelor and above;
2. Work closely in IT industry;
3. Have at least five-year experience in organization development and talent development;
4. Good at communicating and handling stress;
5. Self-directed, process oriented, strong business acumen, attention to detail, ability to drive consensus in decision making and problem solving, ability to coach.
What's on Offer
1. Sizeable company with great reputation and career progression opportunity;
2. Good pay;
3. Young and exciting working environment.