You are here
- Career development platform
- Top Brand in real estate industry
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the national leading real estate companies. Due to the continued growth and success of the organization, a dynamic opportunity has arisen for an HRBP to join the Shenzhen office.
1. Report to BU's HRD and lead a small but highly focused HR support team in the department;
2. The key responsibility is overseeing a full spectrum of human resources;
3. Provide strategic advice as well as hands-on support for HR related matters on manpower planning, recruitment, compensations & benefits, performance management and employee relations;
4. Provide extensive HR solutions and strategy to a particular assigned revenue division of the firm;
5. Provide strategic and operational advice, work closely with employees and managers to identify appropriate solutions and providing sound advice on their people management requirements.
The Successful Applicant
1. The successful applicant is a degree holder with minimum 5 years of human resources generalist.
2. You must be well versed in PRC labor lows, legal compliance, culture and practice.
3. An energetic and flexible approach will be necessary.
4. You must have exceptional problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Strong ability to be work independently and career driven is a must.
What's on Offer
Career development platform + Competitive salary