You are here
HR Project Manager - Financial Sector
- Market Leading Global Financial Firm
- Brand New Position
About Our Client
Tier-1 global banking firm, with offices across globally and a large presence in APAC. This position will support both regional and global HR projects and programs.
- Partner closely with the APAC HR team, Project team and other team members working on similar efforts to share best practices and ensure common approaches
- Complete initial HR project strategic planning and project initiation including scope and cost of HR activities
- Lead the project management of the overall HR effort in order to meet project milestones and success criteria
- Build and manage relationships with regional stakeholders
- Partner with the HR Project team to identify, resolve, and manage HR related project issues and ensure change management processes and communications are planned and executed as appropriate
- Partner with regional business SME's such as legal, compliance, finance, tax, and COO to ensure key dependencies are met through close collaboration on work efforts
- Develop complex project plans and budgets, work with stakeholders to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
- Create and maintain key project documents including but not limited to status reports, issues log, risk log, decisions log, action item follow up, meeting minutes, project decks
- Create and deliver presentations to senior management on project goals, plans, issues and risks, including progress reports, mitigation and contingency plans
- Lead project meetings with cross functional HR team members
- Represent International HR on business project team meetings
- Keep manager and key project stakeholders updated on project issues, issue resolution, risks and overall status of project.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of one or more of the following: project management, implementation or strategic planning
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the interdependencies between the various HR functional areas
- Previous experience in a position that required planning and implementing strategic plans in a multi-location or matrixed environment
- Willingness to travel internationally and within Asia as required
- Willingness to work non-standard hours when needed to work with internationally based team members
- Demonstrated strong project management skills on complex, and preferably cross functional HR projects.
- HR knowledge including, but not limited to, employee lifecycle processes and new entity / function setup.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with business partners, peers and team members
- Excellent consulting, collaboration, influencing and partnering skills with business executives/leaders
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills including the demonstrated ability to address difficult team and individual situations in a professional and effective manner
- Ability to prioritize and enable others to focus on critical goals and targets
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in an international business in a large corporate environment
- Previous work on M&A projects an advantage.
What's on Offer
An exciting career platform, above market company benefits and flexible working arrangements.