You are here
HR Product Specialist (Performance/Reward) - Global Bank
- Brand New Role
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client is a tier-1 financial service firm in Hong Kong, with a strong brand name, regional and global presence.
- Develop expertise in reward issues and act as a trusted adviser and counsel to the business, HR Relationship Managers in these areas in the region.
- Design/develop/implement country specific policies, procedures, guidelines and other types of control documentation to maintain alignment with the current and future Group HR and business strategy and to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of reward policies and processes in terms of meeting business requirements in the region.
- Manage the Performance Pay and Potential Review process within the region. Leverage analytical support and deliver business as usual compensation support timely and flawlessly
- Identify, monitor and mitigate any operational risk and ensure proper controls are in place and maintained as per the Group's operational risk management framework
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders in order to ensure their engagement and sponsorship of the Bank's reward philosophy.
- Improve HR & Management's understanding of Reward and how incentive programmes (bonus and shares) can be used to incentivise business performance and motivate employees.
- Design / implement communication materials to promote understanding of Total Reward principles.
- Negotiate and recommend Service Level Agreements with the Bank's external vendors (e.g. service providers, benefits consultants) to secure service and agree budgets. Monitor the performance of the vendors and provide inputs and recommendations on the renewal of the service.
- Provide advice to the interpretation and applicability of International Mobility policy in country.
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 5 years experience in a performance and/or reward environment, working within a financial and/or professional service firm environment in Hong Kong. Fluent English language skills are required.
What's on Offer
An attractive package, bonus and benefits based on the level of experience.