You are here
HK$30,000 - HK$50,000
- Global Firm
- Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is leading professional services organization.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Provide generalist HR support to the business
- Develop HR polices and procedures
- Manage the full recruitment cycle from sourcing, screening and conducting interviews
- Ensure planning and appraisal of employee work results
- Assist in other HR functional duties, including but not limited to compensation benefits, expatriate administration, performance management and employee relations
- Maintain HR records by designing a filing and retrieval system
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years HR Management experience working within a professional services environment
- The ability to understand business strategy/aims/goals and be able to recommend approaches that support the strategy, challenging the status quo when necessary.
- Strong influencing skills and with the gravitas to command professional respect at all levels.
- Adept at handling difficult individuals to gain positive and constructive outcomes.
- The passion to drive through the people strategy.
- Confident, calm and credible with excellent communication and building relationship skills.
What's on Offer
Exciting leadership opportunity with attractive benefits package.