You are here
HR Manager - Set Up Experience needed!
- Rapidly Expanding Company
- Cutting-edge Business
About Our Client
Our client is a newly established conglomerate with diverse business portfolio. With strong investment behind the business, they are actively expanding in the marketing and continuously building themselves as a household name.
- Reporting to the HR Head, you will be a crucial part of the Corporate HR team that provides full-set HR advice and services.
- Lead the C&B functions in the company with the support of the team, to build up their C&B structure including Annual Salary Review, Bench-marking exercises, Job grading to Benefits review etc.
- Develop, execute and review HR policies and procedures for assigned departments and be responsible for implementing, monitoring and following up for non-compliance cases.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- Provide advice and guideline to managers to develop high potential staff or address under-performance cases.
- Work as a team to participate in any other company-wide HR projects.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 5-8 years' relevant experience in HR field with solid experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably with SET UP experience.
- In-depth knowledge of HR trends, market bench-marking and income tax, and HR related regulations
- Sensitive to numbers, forward thinking, analytical, research and presentation skills
- Good command of both verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- High proficiency in MS Office
What's on Offer
They offer an open-minded and creative environment for candidates to grow with and within the business.