You are here
HR Manager - Retail Industry
- Multi-national brand
- Business Partner Role
About Our Client
Our client is a stylish retailer with global presence. Their business has been well-established in Hong Kong with their own operating stores.
- Reporting to the HR Director - Greater China, you will act as a Business Partner for their Hong Kong retail operations, providing full-spectrum HR support.
- Design and develop talent acquisition strategies for both frontline and back office recruitment
- Work closely with the Greater China team on driving the annual review exercises, including headcount review, benefits review, salary bench-marking etc.
- Understand the Greater China strategies and polices and develop local implementation which would be suitable to the Hong Kong operations.
- Drive employee engagement programme to draw higher employee's moral and retention.
- Liaise with different departments and line managers to have better understanding on their recruitment needs and requirements
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related discipline.
- At least 7-9 years' hands-on HR experience with retail front-line exposures.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other relevant regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate with colleagues across all-levels.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive package and fringe benefits to the right candidates.