You are here
HR Manager - Professional Service Firm
- Established Professional MNC
- Strategic HR Position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading professional service firm with over 30 offices globally. The business is undergoing a period of expansion across Asia Pacific and an immediate need for a HR incumbent is required. The position would suit a HR candidate with at least 7 years experience in Asia, managing headcount across multiple office locations.
You will be responsible for the entire remit of HR responsibilities across Hong Kong and China. The position will have primary responsibility for HR and Administration in Hong Kong and senior stakeholder support to other offices in the region as part of the Global HR Team. Reporting to the APAC HR Director, you will consult with the local Managing Partners, leadership team, all staff and HR colleagues on key people issues, including recruitment, retention, employee relations, compensation, compliance, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related discipline/work experience
- 7+ years HR strategic and operational experience, ideally from financial and/or professional service firm
- Track record of managing HR projects across Asia Pacific
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese (written and verbal)
- Ability to work autonomously and with colleagues in a remote team environment
What's on Offer
An attractive salary and benefits for the right level of experience.