You are here
HR Manager & Professional Firm
- Hong Kong CBD location
- Permanent Position
About Our Client
Our client is an established MNC with a presence across Asia, Europe and America. Due to business growth, an experienced HR Manager is required to oversee the Asia client group, in 5 key locations. Reporting to the Global Head of HR, you will work with the Global HR Team, APAC Management Team and the MD, APAC.
- Act as the expert across the region to effectively deal with performance management, conduct and grievance issues
- Advise and assist managers with restructuring, redundancies and severance payments
- Be a key contact for all benefits queries, acting as the in-house expert for the business
- Roll out global HR projects across the APAC region
- Develop and advise business stakeholders and employees on HR policies and procedures
- Manage the visa application process with regional employees and immigration partners
- Liaise with the Global Head of HR and Management Team to establish training needs and sourcing and organising training
- Develop and run in-house HR focused training sessions
- Support employee transfers, working with the other members of the HR Team as necessary
- Supporting talent acquisition, advising managers on best practice and managing recruitment agency relationships
- Line management responsibility for HR Assistant.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience operating at Senior HR Advisor or Manager level within a HR generalist role
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong employment law and benefits practices
- Experience of working within the HR function in a regional capacity
- Highly competent in Microsoft skills in particular Excel
- Proven organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise high workloads working to tight deadlines
- Experience working autonomously
- Solution focused
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, sensitivity and diplomacy
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
An exciting career development opportunity, with above market salary and benefits for the right incumbent.