You are here
HR Manager - Multinational Sourcing Office
- Regional Exposures
- Individual Contributor
About Our Client
Our client is a Regional consumer good sourcing office from US. They are strong retail presence in the US and European continents with more than 1000 stores. While they don't have any retail shop in Asia, Hong Kong is their hub in Asia, looking after other sourcing offices as well.
- Report directly to the business MD, this person will be an individual contributor responsible for full-set HR services, including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training and Development, Retention, and other HR issues.
- Acting as a Business Partner, you will require to clearly understand their business operations and issues within the employees, so as to identify issues and suggest potential new initiatives.
- You will need to build a strong and effective communication with the regional offices as well.
- Work closely with all-level internal stakeholders on company directions and goals.
- Assist and develop staff through HR advice.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder preferably from Human Resources Management or other related discipline
- At least 7 years of stable HR experience preferably from regional offices.
- Professional Proficiency for both English and Chinese are required to deal with their diverse profile of employees.
- Hands-on and willing to take on an one-man band position.
- CHINA EXPERIENCE would be a big plus.
- Good interpersonal skill to deal with all level staff and give valuable reviews and suggestions.
- Energetic with a can-do attitude.
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive package and an environment that true embrace HR advice to the right candidate.