You are here
HR Manager (Multi-national FMCG)
Hong Kong Island
- Multi-national FMCG Brand
- Individual Contributor
About Our Client
Our client is a FMCG brand with presence across the globe, especially strong in Asia.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of human resources functions including recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and training & development.
- Review group HR policy and procedure in order to offer prompt recommendation on necessary changes and enhancement.
Ensuring C&B polices and plans are in alignment organization's strategic objectives, propose necessary adjustment when required and guarantee they are cost-effect, competitive and comply with local laws and regulations;
Responsible for accurate monthly payroll calculations, MPF, other benefits entitlement and year-end bonus review;
- Work on various annual exercises including salary review, incentive scheme review, performance appraisal, employee survey, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HRM, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- At least 8-10 years of generalist experience, preferably from one-man band positions.
- FMCG experience is HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Possess strong business acumen and commercial thinking to drive change and improvements
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive package and fringe benefits for the right candidate.