You are here
This position is now filled
HR Manager - Luxury Retail MNC
- International Exposures
- HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national Retail Brand with stores all over the major cities in the world. They are looking for HR Manager with International exposures to work as a true Business Partner with their Local teams and Headquarter.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the Headquarter's directions and overal business strategy.
- Manage and provide HR services, including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training Initiatives, Employee Relations and Talent Development etc.
- Work closely with the local team and Overseas HQ on business directions and how HR can cater to achieve the objectives.
- Work on the Recruitment strategies and headcount planning while providing end-to-end recruitment and selection process.
- Manage annual HR projects including Salary review, Market bench-marking, Performance appraisal, Benefits review etc.
- Understand the needs of all levels to provide valuable HR services that is fair to all levels in the company.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7-10 years' of experience working in the HR field, with considerable time spending in the Retail industry.
- Bachelor holder of HRM or relevant discipline.
- Approachable, articulate with good presentation skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Prior experience in the Retail industry is a MUST and MNC is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication in both English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Our client would offer international exposures and career development for the right candidate.