You are here
HR Manager (International Souring Office)
- International Group
- Supervisory Position
About Our Client
Our client is a world-famous Retail Group with stores operating in more than 10 countries. They have sourcing offices set up around APAC with the hub in Hong Kong. They embrace an international environment to encourage new ideas and dynamics. They want to develop their staff to grow as individuals together with the group.
- Partner with the business to develop HR people plans in line with the business strategy and deliver against them
- Drive key HR initiatives and HR operations, including performance and talent management, succession planning, compensation planning, staffing, training and development, diversity and inclusion, rewards & recognition, and employee communication.
- Advice on all employee relations issues, at all times ensuring best practice.
- Act as a sounding board and coach to business managers; provide them with exceptional HR support, advice, guidance, skills and tools to proactively manage their teams effectively
- Develop pragmatic and robust solutions to HR issues in conjunction with the business, HR Team, and HR Specialists.
- Supervise and develop subordinates.
- Any ad hoc projects assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder of related discipline.
- Excellent communication skill in ENGLISH is a MUST with the ability to speak Chinese as well.
- Prior experience with SIZEABLE COMPANIES is a must. Preferably with Sourcing or Retail industry.
- Experience in working for MNCs is highly preferable.
- At least 7 years of HR experience with supervisory record.
What's on Offer
They offer attractive package, international environment and career development for the right calibre.