You are here
HR Manager, Communication and Employee Engagement
- Listed company
- Global Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate group with diversified business across the globe. To better attract talents, engaging and developing the employee,they are seeking a HR professional with strong experience in internal communication and engagement to join their team.
Report to General Manager of Human Resources, you will be bringing in your creative approach to develop and implement the internal and engagement strategies in order to meet the business objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and manage communications and engagement programs for multiple audiences
- identify their diverse needs
- Drive consistent processes for delivering strategic sector communications; adapt communications for relevance/effectiveness
- Help to collectively drive performance goals and deliver an integrated strategy and plan
- Manage events and engagement initiatives to create the culture and build strong connection with the group employees.
- Support external communication and manage external agencies for their Management Trainee Programme
- Pursue activities that are related to higher-level, strategic long-term objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 8 years experience working in internal or external communication and engagement role
- Experience multiple channels of communication management, content development and events management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and strong business acumen
- People-oriented with strong relationship management skills.
- Fluency in English is essential
What's on Offer
Great benefits and competitive package will be offered.