You are here
HR Manager/ Assistant HR Manager
- C&B focus
- Chance to join global company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global sourcing company. With a powerful market presence across the globe and continued growth across the region, a talented C&B professional is sought to join their expanding team.
Reporting to Senior HR Manager, you will play a major role in planning and implementing C&B program and providing expatriate support. You will process and administer payroll and tax related issues. To ensure data accuracy, you will be responsible for HRIS maintenance and enhancement. You will also compile various reports for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources management, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- At least 4 years' of solid experience in design and/ or administration of C&B programs and HRIS management
- Detail-minded, result oriented and good team player
- Proficient in Excel and HRIS (SAP)
- Good command in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Immediately available highly preferred
What's on Offer
Great career progression