You are here
This position is now filled
HR - Graduate Recruitment - Top tier US firm
- Develop HR career in legal industry
- Exposure to recruitment of professionals
About Our Client
My client is a top tier law firm that is extremely well established in Hong Kong. They are well known in various areas of law, and boast a high profile clientele within different industries. In particular, they have made great strides in developing their corporate practice, and now provide a variety of legal services to corporations and individuals in multi-jurisdictions. Therefore, the recruitment of high calibre graduates is vital to their future development. The firm is currently seeking to recruit a graduate recruitment coordinator to support this function.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Plan, initiative and coordinate all HR aspects of the internship/graduate recruitment schemes
- End to end recruitment process including including posting job ads, screening CVs, conducting interviews, delivering offer, salary bench-marking etc.
- Arrange for contract preparation and on-boarding arrangements
- Organize and coordinate recruitment events including recruitment fairs (HK and abroad), campus recruitment and assessment days
- Support HR projects such as salary review and staff movement
- Generate reports and assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree in HR/Business Administration is preferred
- Must have at least 3 years of HR experience in recruitment/training & development within sizable companies
- Campus/Graduate recruitment experience in professional firms is preferred
- Knowledge of Labour Law/Employment Ordinance in HK is a must
- Excellent communication in English/Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Energetic and passionate, must be flexible and willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to cope with fast paced environment
What's on Offer
This role will provide excellent exposure in terms of the nature of business and progression of the role. The ideal candidate will have solid recruitment experience, however this role will take your career to the next level. The candidate will be given flexibility and independence in regards to recruitment needs. Excellent fringe benefits and competitive salary package will be provided.