You are here
HR Generalist (Good Mandarin) - Investment Firm
- All rounded HR exposure
- Leading Investment Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a well known European-based private investment company with a reputable name in the industry! Currently looking for an experienced HR Generalist (5-8 years experience) with good Mandarin!
- Responsible for both the Hong Kong and China APAC market across a wide range of HR related issues
- Assist in all round HR functions and duties including Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Administration, Learning & Development and Staff Relations amongst other key HR duties as required
- Responsible for internal and external communication, respond to internal and external stakeholder HR enquiries
- Perform administrative duties such as database management, negotiate with vendors, coordinate staff engagement activities etc.
- Partner with business leaders to identify areas for improvement and development within the HR processes
- Work closely with HR team in ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of diploma or above in Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- At least 7 years of HR experience within the financial or professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Mandarin
- Passion to drive initiatives and implement polices
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Immediately available candidates is preferred
What's on Offer
Exciting HR generalist opportunity within one of the leading investment firms with excellent exposure and attractive benefits package.